Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Most Important Interview Point

The one point that my tech person pointed out as an up and coming trend in educational technology is the future use of the cloud.  I had honestly not thought about cloud use in education, however with the ever widening use of computers it only makes sense.  Not only will students be able to store date so there is access from everywhere, but teachers will be able to create storage on the cloud that students can access to provide resources that are accessible regardless of the student's location.

1 comment:

  1. I too have not considered the use of the cloud in education. I can see where your ideas gained from the technology person are very applicable to education in and out of the classroom environment. Using this means of storage and access can apply to traditional classes and online environments. Your most important point has me thinking in many directions and considering how it can fit into my own instructional toolbox. If you decide to try anything new in your own class please share your ideas and tell us how it goes.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete